- Address: 1040 N 4th St
- Phone: 414-286-3663
- Website: http://www.pabsttheater.org
Turner Hall is a ballroom and concert hall and is part of the Pabst Theater Foundation.
- Sep 18th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- Aug 27th, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- Aug 1st, 2018 by Jim Cryns
- Jul 23rd, 2018 by Newaukee
- Jun 22nd, 2018 by Jim Cryns
- May 10th, 2018 by Lydia Slattery
Recent Press Releases Referencing Turner Hall
Revitalization of iconic dining venue in Turner Hall is a collaboration with Pabst Theater Group
The Milwaukee Turners were founded in 1853 by immigrants and refugees from Germany who became strong abolitionists and allies of Frederick Douglass.
Jane’s Walk MKE is part of a worldwide movement of more than 200 cities hosting free, citizen-led walking tours inspired by urbanist and writer Jane Jacobs.
- Plan to close 4th Street for new Bucks arena might not be a slam dunk - Dec 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin