- Address: 1040 N 4th St
- Phone: 414-286-3663
- Website: http://www.pabsttheater.org
Turner Hall is a ballroom and concert hall and is part of the Pabst Theater Foundation.
- Jun 22nd, 2018 by Jim Cryns
- May 10th, 2018 by Lydia Slattery
- May 2nd, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Feb 20th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Feb 1st, 2018 by John Sieger
- Jan 3rd, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
Recent Press Releases Referencing Turner Hall
The Milwaukee Turners were founded in 1853 by immigrants and refugees from Germany who became strong abolitionists and allies of Frederick Douglass.
Jane’s Walk MKE is part of a worldwide movement of more than 200 cities hosting free, citizen-led walking tours inspired by urbanist and writer Jane Jacobs.
Ex Fabula gets meta at the Season 9 ALL STARS event
- Plan to close 4th Street for new Bucks arena might not be a slam dunk - Dec 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin