- Address: 1040 N 4th St
- Phone: 414-286-3663
- Website: http://www.pabsttheater.org
Turner Hall is a ballroom and concert hall and is part of the Pabst Theater Foundation.
- Oct 23rd, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Oct 16th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 10th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Sep 18th, 2019 by John Sieger
- Aug 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Turner Hall
Event will highlight Smith’s new book as well as four startups built completely from scratch during gener8tor’s Milwaukee 2019 accelerator
Islands of Brilliance Announces 5th Annual Colors & Chords Fundraiser to Support Neurodiverse Talent DevelopmentNov 6th, 2019 by Islands of Brilliance
Tickets to the 2019 Colors & Chords event are $50 for adults and include four tickets to the Food Truck Village.
WMSE’s “Big Band Grandstand with Dewey Gill” to feature Chicago Jazz Orchestra playing Ella Fitzgerald and Joe WilliamsSep 9th, 2019 by WMSE 91.7FM
In addition to an incredible night of entertainment and light fare from Braise, there will be a silent auction.
- Plan to close 4th Street for new Bucks arena might not be a slam dunk - Dec 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin