The Kubala Washatko Architects is a architecture firm located at W61 N617 Mequon Ave. in the Walker’s Point neighborhood.
Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Address: W61 N617 Mequon Ave.
- City: Cedarburg
- Phone: 262-377-6039
- Website: http://www.tkwa.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kubalawashatko
People Associated With The Kubala Washatko Architects
- Jan 5th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 8th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 28th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 23rd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 19th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 22nd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Kubala Washatko Architects
The American Institute of Architects Elevates Wisconsin Architect Tom Kubala to the College of FellowsMar 1st, 2021 by AIA Wisconsin
AIA Fellowship Recognizes Significant Contributions to the Profession of Architecture and Society
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and The Yabuki Family Foundation join 31 new sponsors. This is the largest increase in cash and in-kind support in the organization’s history.
TKWA's selection to design the new Xiang Lake Academy follows successful completion in 2015 of the TKWA-designed Zhongguancun No. 3 Elementary School.
- Funds endorsed for $2.3M Fifth Street rebuild in Walker’s Point - Aug 21st, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Walker’s Point industrial building to be converted to retail, offices on Fifth Street - Aug 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan