Hardware store with two locations in Milwaukee.
As of July 2015, the store at 1303 N. 4th St. is closing.
The store is owned by the Rotter brothers, Bill Rotter” href=”https://urbanmilwaukee.com/people/bill-rotter/”>Bill.
- Nov 6th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 17th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 15th, 2015 by Dave Reid
Recent Press Releases Referencing National Ace Hardware
Founders 3 Real Estate Services Announcement – Hardware HQ
- Izumi’s building on Milwaukee’s east side sold to developer - Oct 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- National Ace Hardware ending 65-year run as downtown fixture - Jul 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- National Ace Hardware by Park East to close; building sold to Milwaukee developers - Jul 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- National Ace Hardware will close its Downtown store - Jul 12th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- The old firehouse you just might miss - Apr 23rd, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo