Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
Movida features Spanish food.
- Address: 524 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-224-5300
- Website: http://Movidamke.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MovidaMke
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/movidamke/
People Associated With Movida
- Feb 22nd, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Feb 25th, 2019 by Newaukee
- Dec 27th, 2018 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Nov 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 25th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- Aug 14th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
Recent Press Releases Referencing Movida
Outdoor Concert and Picnic in the Park to Benefit Skylight Music Theatre Saturday, May 22, 2021, 6 p.m.
- Walker’s Point building on National Avenue sold for restoration, new artist studio - Oct 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Featured chef: MOVIDA’s Jess Brandser - Aug 24th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Chef Talk: Movida’s Daniel Beres - Aug 7th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Kyle Cherek
- Spanish themed restaurant, boutique hotel seen for Walker’s Point - Jun 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Carol Deptolla