- Aug 28th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Aug 9th, 2018 by Urban Milwaukee
- May 3rd, 2018 by Michael Horne
- May 2nd, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Mar 29th, 2018 by Margaret Cannon
- Mar 2nd, 2018 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Historical Society
The 5 Card Studs return to River Rhythms for a night of fun as they celebrate their 23rd year as "the hardest working band in the Midwest!"
Milwaukee Historical Organizations Partner for the First Time To Host Wine Tasting Event at Beer Baron’s Pabst MansionJun 13th, 2018 by Milwaukee County Historical Society
Tickets are $40 per person and $35 for members of the Pabst Mansion or the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
- Historical Society could get cash first pitched for Marcus Center - Nov 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Could Marcus Center become downtown’s orphan venue? - Nov 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Ogden remembered for generosity, devotion to the Milwaukee community - Feb 15th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Graham Kilmer