Italian restaurant that was located on the corner of N. Van Buren St. and E. Brady St. for years.
Operated by Giovanni Safina.
Re-opened in October 2015 at 1033 N. Old World Third St. in a building owned by the Safina family.
- Address: 1033 N. Old World Third St.
- City: Milwaukee
People Associated With Giovanni’s
- Feb 10th, 2021 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Sep 6th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Feb 7th, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- Apr 20th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Nov 30th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Oct 28th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Giovanni’s Italian restaurant to reopen downtown Oct. 1 - Aug 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- It’s Comedy Cafe’s last weekend before moving to 3rd St., where Giovanni’s will open - Jun 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Carol Deptolla
- Comedy Cafe moves into Tutto (soon to be Giovanni’s) on Old World Third - Jun 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter