- Address: 221 S. 2nd St. #300
- Phone: 414-476-4501
- Website: http://www.citizenactionwi.org
- Oct 3rd, 2018 by Cameron Smith
- Jul 2nd, 2018 by Ximena Conde
- Jun 5th, 2018 by Cathleen Draper
- Jun 2nd, 2018 by Cathleen Draper
- Dec 20th, 2017 by Isiah Holmes
- Aug 14th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
Recent Press Releases Referencing Citizen Action of Wisconsin
Walker’s election year plan impacts a tiny fraction of health consumers, is dwarfed by premium reductions in neighboring Minnesota, and does not make up for cost of his sabotage
"Tom Barrett is kind, generous, and progressive, and I appreciate his support in this race."
Health Advocates Ask U.S. Senate Candidates to Sign Pledge to Protect Wisconsinites with Pre-existing ConditionsAug 16th, 2018 by Citizen Action of Wisconsin
The full pledge which is being transmitted to both campaigns today.
- Top campaign aide to Chris Larson resigns amid criminal probe - Jan 28th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel