- Feb 28th, 2019 by Laurel White
- Jan 15th, 2019 by Laurel White
- Dec 7th, 2018 by Analise Pruni
- Oct 30th, 2018 by CV Vitolo-Haddad and Dee J. Hall
- Sep 5th, 2018 by Mary Kate McCoy
- Jul 11th, 2018 by Ximena Conde
Recent Press Releases Referencing American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin
Inadequate policies and practices of Wisconsin sheriffs threaten rights of immigrant communities in the stateJul 19th, 2018 by American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin
Amid growing concern over harsh measures against immigrants, ACLU outreach to all county sheriffs in Wisconsin has found few policies that meet constitutional requirements.
Sean is an activist who grew up in Milwaukee’s 53206 neighborhood.