- Mar 27th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 20th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 7th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 22nd, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 6th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 30th, 2019 by Corri Hess
Recent Press Releases Referencing Amalgamated Transit Union Local 998
James Macon, President of ATU Local 998, stated, “ATU 998 members are proud to give their endorsements to Chris Larson for Milwaukee County Executive.
Today’s endorsement joins Mahlon Mitchell’s growing list of support.
AFT Local 212, ATU Local 998 and LIU Local 113 endorse Earnell Lucas in latest sign of campaign’s momentumJul 23rd, 2018 by Earnell Lucas
Lucas is a decorated law enforcement executive with over 40 years of public safety experience.
- Chris Abele: county to drop part-time drivers to end transit impasse - Oct 6th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Bus strike would hurt the vulnerable most - Sep 7th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee County bus driver strike averted through at least Aug. 10 - Jul 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- No new meetings planned for MCTS and union - Jul 8th, 2015 - BizTimes
- As bus drivers vote, transit union chief predicting strike - Jun 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- County bus drivers to vote on new contract Monday - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Milwaukee County bus drivers, mechanics authorize leaders to call strike - Jun 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm