- Mar 8th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 14th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 3rd, 2015 by Devi Shastri and Edgar Mendez
- Jul 2nd, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Jun 30th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 8th, 2014 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Amalgamated Transit Union Local 998
Today’s endorsement joins Mahlon Mitchell’s growing list of support.
AFT Local 212, ATU Local 998 and LIU Local 113 endorse Earnell Lucas in latest sign of campaign’s momentumJul 23rd, 2018 by Earnell Lucas
Lucas is a decorated law enforcement executive with over 40 years of public safety experience.
At Rally, Labor Leaders Say Mitchell Tested as a Leader and Individual, “He Always Rises to the Occasion”Jun 11th, 2018 by Mahlon Mitchell
Wisconsin AFL-CIO and IAFF are just two of Mitchell’s growing list of endorsements.
- Chris Abele: county to drop part-time drivers to end transit impasse - Oct 6th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Bus strike would hurt the vulnerable most - Sep 7th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee County bus driver strike averted through at least Aug. 10 - Jul 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- No new meetings planned for MCTS and union - Jul 8th, 2015 - BizTimes
- As bus drivers vote, transit union chief predicting strike - Jun 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- County bus drivers to vote on new contract Monday - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Milwaukee County bus drivers, mechanics authorize leaders to call strike - Jun 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm