Two Milwaukee Ballots Struck
City of Milwaukee loses two votes. Absentee vote from military member lacked witness signature. Another absentee vote lacked witness or voter signature. Both were processed on election day, now struck. Central count points city to specific ballots to remove.
— Jeramey Jannene (@compujeramey) November 22, 2020
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Wisconsin Recount Grows Biden’s Margin, But Trump Says Fight Isn’t Over - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 29th, 2020
- Trump Promises Lawsuit Challenging Wisconsin Election Results - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 29th, 2020
- Milwaukee County Completes Recount - George Christenson - Nov 27th, 2020
- Milwaukee County Recount Finished, Dane County Continuing - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 27th, 2020
- Counting Effectively Completed, Milwaukee County Recount Will Finish on Friday - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee Effectively Finished Recounting Ballots - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- Ballots Being Processed on a ES&S DS-850 machine - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- The Glitz and Glamor of the Recount - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee County Recount Back on Schedule - George Christenson - Nov 25th, 2020
- Tempers Flare, Monty Python Crack Offered at Recount - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
Read more about Presidential Recount here