A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
The CBO found the premiums could rise as much as 700 percent for low-income seniors.
According to a report released by the CBO and JCT, Wisconsin Republicans voted to raise premiums on their own constituents to the tune of a twenty percent hike starting just next year.
Democratic Party of Wisconsin Statement on AG Brad Schimel Request To Supreme Court For A Stay In Redistricting Lawsuit RulingMay 22nd, 2017 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
"Schimel should end his tremendous waste of taxpayer resources and urge the legislature to create new lines as requested by the highest court in the land..."