A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Did Kevin Nicholson support Rep. Dale Kooyenga and D.C. Leah's votes to raid millions from the funds available to take care of Wisconsin's elderly veterans?
If you ask people across the state what the state should fund, most will tell you that we should fund our schools, our roads and essential services that keep us safe.