A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
During his tenure as Governor, Scott Walker has rammed destructive, anti-worker policies through the Republican-controlled legislature.
"Just three weeks into the Trump Presidency, major national security risks have reared their head..."
"Of course the people of Charleston are deeply offended by Rep. Sean Duffy's comments..."
Rep. Sean Duffy has rebuffed Wisconsin values at every turn, but today he took his act to a new low.
Even as millions of Americans, including business leaders, express their displeasure with the law, Rep. Sean Duffy wasted no time jumping on President Trump's cruel and un-American bandwagon.
"This is an incredibly important ruling for the people of Wisconsin and our democracy."