A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
DeVos presents a clear danger to public schools.
"This week, we'll begin a new era that will likely test the progress we've made towards honoring King's legacy and fulfilling his dream."
"Jobs continue to leave the state and wages remain stagnant for many."
The Office of Congressional Ethics is designed to ensure accountability and transparency in the U.S. Congress, and without it, members of Congress lack proper oversight.
"Gov. Walker and his administration should stop ignoring the workers and children at Lincoln Hills and work to face the problems there head-on," said Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Martha Laning.