A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
State Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald claimed ignorance about the fundraising scheme and the donations.
Senator Johnson has left behind a trail of suspect choices and shady deals.
In 2015, private groups or individuals paid $51,840 in airfare for the Milwaukee County Sheriff Clarke to fly to 25 events, meetings or speaking engagements.
Last week’s report offers a disturbing preview of the foreign entanglements that could influence Donald Trump.
Senator Johnson’s dishonest response has only made things worse.
If he is successful the safeguards put in place after the great recession to protect everyday people from the big banks and Wall Street would be rolled back.