A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
AP broke the news that Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has decided not to enter the GOP primary for U.S. Senate.
Strong Candidates and Grassroots Enthusiasm Intimidate Justice Michael Gableman from Seeking a Second Term
Will Gov. Scott Walker Stand Up For Vulnerable Wisconsinites At Risk Of Losing Health Care Insurance?Jun 13th, 2017 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
It's been widely reported that Senate Republicans are drafting their version of Trumpcare behind closed doors.