A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Four prisoners have died at the Milwaukee County Jail in recent months.
Jason Sidener to be the Democratic Party of Wisconsin's next Executive Director.
Duffy joins Wall Street insiders.
"Wisconsin knows first hand the danger Betsy DeVos poses as head of the Department of Education."
"It is also beyond comprehension that Priebus is so willing and enthusiastic to run the White House alongside Steven Bannon..."