A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Grothman has introduced an amendment to unfairly kick 26-year-olds off their parent's health care insurance.
"Not only is this proposal out of touch with the needs of everyday Wisconsinites, it does nothing to move our state forward."
"The bold ideas announced by legislative Democrats highlight our shared values and are exactly what our state needs right now."
"Speaker Ryan's bill will make everyday Americans pay more money for fewer benefits, and leave many of his fellow Wisconsinites without any health care at all."