- Aug 17th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Aug 3rd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 17th, 2016 by Lauren Kirchner
- Jul 14th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 17th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- May 25th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
Press Releases Referencing Northpoint
Aug 3rd, 2015 by Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum
Tuesday, August 25 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Jun 24th, 2015 by Nik Kovac
Although this may disrupt your travel and parking for a short time, I know we all will be pleased when Newberry Boulevard is smooth again—just in time for the 4th of July parade.
Jun 7th, 2013 by Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum
Free Lecture by Jeff Klee, Architectural Historian – Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Dec 5th, 2012 by Nik Kovac
Meeting on the proposed location for a new Pizza Man restaurant.
Milwaukee home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
The Milwaukee Western Fuel Company Building, while low-slung, is colorful with elaborate terracotta friezes and sharp corners.
A terracotta and brick apartment building.
- Plan advances to convert ‘Mural of Peace’ building into apartments - Feb 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Plan Calls for Upscale Apartments at International Building on National Ave. - Jan 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Oshkosh developer pitches apartments for National Avenue building - Jan 30th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan