- Jan 14th, 2016 by Carl Baehr
- Jan 11th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 18th, 2015 by Tyler Krueger
- Sep 18th, 2015 by Carl Baehr
- Aug 21st, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Nov 13th, 2014 by Heather Meuret
Press Releases Referencing Marquette
New 750-bed development to open for 2018-19 academic year
$96 million project to include two new residence halls
With 2015 far from over, the city has already recorded more homicides than it did in all of 2014.
Dressler, of Brookfield, Wisconsin, is described by many as a “master teacher.”
A panel of experts in biomedical engineering, medicine, physical therapy and speech pathology and audiology from the Marquette University College of Health Sciences and the Medical College of Wisconsin will headline the next Marquette Presents forum.
Susan Longhenry has been named director of the Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University.
Is one of the purest distillations of Zigzag moderne in Milwaukee, discarding any organic ornamentation in favor of sharp, geometric “W’s”.
Mixed-use office and apartment building just outside of downtown Milwaukee.
Six-story apartment building targeted at Marquette University students.
- Student Organizations Struggle to Find Practice Space After Buildings Near Humphrey Torn Down - Oct 7th, 2015 - Marquette Wire
- Some Building, Parking Structure Demolition to Begin Friday - Jun 8th, 2015 - Marquette Today
- MU To Name Building for Benefactor - Jan 19th, 1989 - Milwaukee Journal
- Children’s All Set for Big Move - Dec 24th, 1988 - Milwaukee Sentinel - Joe Manning
- Deaconess Time Capsule No Surprise - Nov 27th, 1986 - Milwaukee Journal
- MU Bids to Buy Deaconess Hospital - Feb 18th, 1986 - Milwaukee Journal - Carolina Garcia
- Marquette Eyes Redeveloping Children’s for Dorm, Parking - Nov 5th, 1985 - Milwaukee Sentinel - Jeff Cole
- MU May Buy Hospital Site - Sep 4th, 1985 - Milwaukee Journal - Fran Bauer
- Children’s Hospital Eyes MU As Buyer - Feb 6th, 1985 - Milwaukee Sentinel
- Healed Young for 50 Years - Oct 29th, 1944 - Milwaukee Journal