- May 4th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Dec 17th, 2014 by Bill Lueders
- Oct 8th, 2014 by Bill Lueders
- Sep 24th, 2014 by Helena Marie Fahnrich
- Sep 16th, 2014 by Steven Walters
- May 6th, 2014 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Public Service Commission
"Yet again, President Obama is taking unilateral action and overstepping the limits of his authority to pursue a political agenda."
Solar Groups Take Next Step in Appeal of Public Service Commission Decision on 2014 We Energies Rate CaseMay 14th, 2015 by RENEW Wisconsin
RENEW Wisconsin and the Alliance for Solar Choice ask courts to rule on the legality of the decision.
Circuit Court Judge sends 2013 decision from Wisconsin Public Service rate case back to the Public Service Commission
The Alliance for Solar Choice and RENEW Wisconsin ask courts to rule on the legality of controversial rate case decision
Urges Public Service Commission to Table WE Energies Rate Hike Request
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley