- Mar 22nd, 2017 by Casey Hoff
- Mar 15th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Mar 9th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Mar 8th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 2nd, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 1st, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Supreme Court
Here are the facts you need to know about the Governor's D.C. establishment talking points
Wisconsin Elections Commission Receives $3.5 million Payment from Stein Campaign for Presidential Election RecountNov 29th, 2016 by Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Commission is issuing an order for the recount to begin on Thursday.
Wisconsin’s 72 County Clerks expect to hire thousands of temporary workers to assist the county boards of canvassers in recounting the ballots.
Unless the Commission receives full payment of the estimated costs, a recount will not be ordered.
The state is working under a federal deadline of December 13 to complete the recount.
The Law School established the Restorative Justice Initiative in 2004 to help support victims and communities in the process of healing from the effects of crime.
- How the old Ad Lib nightclub rewrote the rules of Milwaukee nightlife - Jul 13th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Michail Takach
- Senate may take up zombie homes bill - Mar 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- State Supreme Court suspends law license of Gerald Boyle - Dec 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Corey Stingley’s family files wrongful-death suit in teen’s killing - Oct 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks dies - Sep 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Battle to build The Couture could be nearing end - Jul 13th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland