- Jun 28th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- May 29th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- May 9th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Apr 28th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Apr 21st, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Apr 19th, 2017 by John Torinus
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Supreme Court
'It's No Surprise That After a Decade of Corruption and Incompetence, Mike Gableman Doesn't Want to Face Voters'
I'm running for Supreme Court because I believe in our democracy.
State Supreme Court Set to Meet to Consider Petition Calling for Reform of Court Rules to Remove Appearance of Corruption
- How the old Ad Lib nightclub rewrote the rules of Milwaukee nightlife - Jul 13th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Michail Takach
- Senate may take up zombie homes bill - Mar 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- State Supreme Court suspends law license of Gerald Boyle - Dec 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Corey Stingley’s family files wrongful-death suit in teen’s killing - Oct 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks dies - Sep 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Battle to build The Couture could be nearing end - Jul 13th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland