- Jun 20th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jun 19th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Jun 8th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- May 19th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Apr 19th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Mar 23rd, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Court of Appeals
Wisconsin’s partisan gerrymander is one of the most extremely gerrymandered state legislative plans in the last four decades.
Protecting Integrity of Federal Courts Requires Halting Consideration of Trump Nominees Amid Deepening Concerns for Legitimacy of AdministrationMay 16th, 2017 by One Wisconsin Institute
Senators Swore Oath to Uphold U.S. Constitution, Not Aid and Abet Destruction of Democratic Institutions
In a highly partisan world, Watford has received praise from both conservatives and liberals for his work on the Ninth Circuit.
- Bradley extra-marital affair, role in child placement surface - Mar 10th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Rebecca Bradley in 1992: ‘Queers’ with AIDS, addicts merit no sympathy - Mar 7th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Musical chairs starting again at Milwaukee County Circuit Court - Oct 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- City ordered to pay strip club’s legal fees - Oct 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- City anticipating lawsuit after denying Silk’s request for downtown strip club - Sep 23rd, 2015 - BizTimes