- May 23rd, 2019 by Jay Heck
- Apr 30th, 2019 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Apr 10th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Apr 8th, 2019 by Dr. Eric Ostermeier
- Apr 6th, 2019 by Aaron Weinschenk
- Apr 5th, 2019 by RT Both
Recent Press Releases Referencing Court of Appeals
"I am honored to announce my candidacy for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals because Wisconsin deserves a judge who will uphold the rule of law..."
The new judge will complete a term ending July 31, 2020.
Federal Court Grants Wisconsin’s Withdrawal from Case Challenging EPA Regulations on Hazardous Air PollutantsApr 15th, 2019 by Josh Kaul
"Our Department of Justice should be working to protect our environment and our health, not challenging a rule that protects our clean air from hazardous pollutants like mercury."
- Bradley extra-marital affair, role in child placement surface - Mar 10th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Rebecca Bradley in 1992: ‘Queers’ with AIDS, addicts merit no sympathy - Mar 7th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Musical chairs starting again at Milwaukee County Circuit Court - Oct 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- City ordered to pay strip club’s legal fees - Oct 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- City anticipating lawsuit after denying Silk’s request for downtown strip club - Sep 23rd, 2015 - BizTimes