Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company is a Milwaukee-based insurance company.
- Feb 16th, 2017 by Carl Baehr
- Feb 15th, 2017 by John Torinus
- Feb 1st, 2017 by Tom Bamberger
- Feb 1st, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Jan 30th, 2017 by State Sen. Janis Ringhand
- Jan 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Northwestern Mutual
Bader Philanthropies hires one of Milwaukee fastest-growing, minority-owned companies as general contractor for global headquarters.
Legislation would prohibit the state and all local governments from implementing a Project Labor Agreement or Community Workforce Agreement on public works projects.
Hours worked by those hired through RPP total 465,682, or 45 percent of the total hours worked on the project.
Rep. Zepnick Speaks at Milwaukee Domes Grand Re-Opening, Calls for Community Engagement on Domes’ Next StepsDec 1st, 2016 by Rep. Josh Zepnick
The grand re-opening event held today was a daylong celebration that included live Christmas music and a holiday floral show.
- UPAF names 2016 campaign co-chairs, debuts celebrity videos promoting the arts - Dec 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Ugly duckling: Chicago developer plans to turn downtown post office into a swan - Nov 16th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- Chicago developer buys downtown Milwaukee post office building - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- After nine tumultuous months, Mark Mone formally installed as UWM chancellor - Oct 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- 411 building undergoing $15 million in renovations - Sep 23rd, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- Mandel’s Monnat sees regional buy-in as key to downtown Milwaukee’s future - Sep 21st, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Overshadowed a bit by neighbors, 833 East expects tenants by March - Sep 1st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Scott Walker gets $10,000 each from Roy Reiman; We Energies and Northwestern Mutual PACs - Jul 22nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Why one county supervisor changed his mind – and doomed the sale of O’Donnell Park to Northwestern Mutual - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- After Bartolotta anecdote, Northwestern Mutual denies moving agents convention from Milwaukee - Jun 10th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Deconstructing the NML building project from the inside - May 27th, 2014 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- Gregory Oberland named president at Northwestern Mutual - Apr 24th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter