Women Supporting Women: Panel Event Inspiring Women to Be the Best Version of Themselves
What does it mean to be a “super woman?” It’s a question with several different answers depending on who you ask. “I Am Not Your Super Woman” panel, hosted by La’Ketta Caldwell founder of Keytalife, will bring together a diverse group of executive women to answer this question. The event will inspire women to find happiness within themselves through healthy dialogue in a safe environment.
- Denisha Tate-McAlister, Mistress of Ceremonies, founder of Denisha Tate & Associates, LLC
- Sherry Simmons, senior supply base analyst, Harley Davidson and co-host of Brunch with Besties
- Lydia Smith, senior manager, diversity and inclusion at Kohls
- Sarah Pancheri, vice-president of marketing at Summerfest
- Sheri Williams Pannell, assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Theatre
- Laurie Hendrickson, co-president, BASICS in MKE
- Libby Castro, principal interior designer
- Mary Dowell, founder of MJ Dowell Associates
- Ebony Lewis, author and community activist
WHAT: I Am Not Your Superwoman Panel
WHEN: Monday, February 10, 2020
Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
Event starts at 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: MHA Conference Room
700 W. Virginia St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
WHY: A panel event to empower, engage and support women that are in a variety of stages in life. The goal is to remind women that self-care is not only important but necessary in their lives and to feel empowered to always show up as the best version of themselves.