Women Supporting Women: Panel Event Inspiring Women to Be the Best Version of Themselves
What does it mean to be a “super woman?” It’s a question with several different answers depending on who you ask. “I Am Not Your Super Woman” panel, hosted by La’Ketta Caldwell founder of Keytalife, will bring together a diverse group of executive women to answer this question. The event will inspire women to find happiness within themselves through healthy dialogue in a safe environment.
- Denisha Tate-McAlister, Mistress of Ceremonies, founder of Denisha Tate & Associates, LLC
- Sherry Simmons, senior supply base analyst, Harley Davidson and co-host of Brunch with Besties
- Lydia Smith, senior manager, diversity and inclusion at Kohls
- Sarah Pancheri, vice-president of marketing at Summerfest
- Sheri Williams Pannell, assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Theatre
- Laurie Hendrickson, co-president, BASICS in MKE
- Libby Castro, principal interior designer
- Mary Dowell, founder of MJ Dowell Associates
- Ebony Lewis, author and community activist
WHAT: I Am Not Your Superwoman Panel
WHEN: Monday, February 10, 2020
Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
Event starts at 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: MHA Conference Room
700 W. Virginia St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
WHY: A panel event to empower, engage and support women that are in a variety of stages in life. The goal is to remind women that self-care is not only important but necessary in their lives and to feel empowered to always show up as the best version of themselves.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Press Release
New Retailer on Downer Avenue to Serve Breakfasts and Lunches Daily
Advocates applaud opportunity for public input on I-94 East-West project, but new environmental review process still neededApr 15th, 2021 by Press Release
WisDOT commits to additional public input and data review on controversial highway expansion project with major racial inequity and climate impacts