Statement on behalf of victim Joe Friedman regarding Attorney Stephanie Rapkin’s representation to the court today to have the court remove her case to outside Milwaukee County
”As you heard in court today, Attorney Rapkin will ask the court for a change of venue presumably because she cannot get a fair jury in Milwaukee County because of the publicity.
However, the fact is this incident has garnered national media exposure beyond the borders of Milwaukee County.
I think the real reason that Attorney Rapkin wants to get a jury from outside Milwaukee County is that she would like to draw from a jury pool that may not be as sympathetic to the Black Lives Matter movement.”
- Statement on behalf of victim Joe Friedman regarding Attorney Stephanie Rapkin’s representation to the court today to have the court remove her case to outside Milwaukee County - Maistelman & Associates, LLC Schwartz - Jul 24th, 2020
- Plenty of Horne: Portrait of a Spitting Shorewood Attorney - Michael Horne - Jun 13th, 2020
- Shorewood Spitter Charged With Hate Crime, Felony For Assaulting Officer - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 12th, 2020
- Protesters Outside the Home of the “Shorewood Spitter” - Urban Milwaukee - Jun 8th, 2020
- “Shorewood Spitter” Taken To Jail After Second Incident - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 7th, 2020
- Thousands March While Attorney In Custody For Spitting In Protester’s Face - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 7th, 2020
Read more about Spitting Incident here