Sensenbrenner Statement on Impeachment Resolution
"An unfair process can only lead to an unfair result, and this entire process has been fundamentally unfair to the President."
Washington, D.C.—Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (WI-05) offered the following statement regarding the Democrats partisan-fueled impeachment resolution:
“An unfair process can only lead to an unfair result, and this entire process has been fundamentally unfair to the President. Just as no American — including the President — is above the law, no one is below it either. Yet, Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Schiff continue to rob the President of his due process rights. The rules outlined in today’s resolution fall embarrassingly short of any objective fairness and will further damage the credibility of our institution.”
More about the Impeachment of President Trump
- Poll Shows Less Support For Impeachment - Miranda Suarez - Nov 21st, 2019
- Ron Johnson Attacks Vindman, Defends Trump - Ruth Conniff - Nov 20th, 2019
- Johnson Dodges Questions About Trump, Ukraine - Allison Stevens - Nov 7th, 2019
- Sen. Ron Johnson Continues Impeachment Bumbling - One Wisconsin Now - Nov 1st, 2019
- Sen. Johnson Says Trump Not Guilty - Corri Hess - Oct 31st, 2019
- Sensenbrenner Statement on Impeachment Resolution - U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner - Oct 31st, 2019
- Op Ed: Donald Trump’s Man in Ukraine - Mike Browne - Oct 29th, 2019
- Big Jump in State Support for Impeachment - Laurel White - Oct 24th, 2019
- Pocan Says Impeachment Vote Coming Soon - Laurel White - Oct 15th, 2019
- Wisconsin Politicians and Impeachment History - Robin Bravender - Oct 2nd, 2019
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner
"Gunfire detection technology has proven to be successful in many cities across the U.S., including in my home state of Wisconsin."
"I think I am leaving this district, our Republican Party, and most important, our country, in a better place than when I began my service."