Senator Bradley: Scrap Governor Evers’ Budget, Start From Scratch
MADISON, Wis. — Senator Julian Bradley, R–Franklin, is calling Wednesday for the Joint Finance Committee to start from base budget as they begin their work on the 2021-23 biennial state budget:
“After watching the last budget unfold, I hoped Governor Evers would put forward a commonsense proposal grounded in reality, but instead he unveiled a liberal manifesto that is wrong for Wisconsin.
“I’m calling on the Joint Finance Committee to start from scratch. In the Legislature, we can use our Republican commonsense budgeting that has helped our state economy grow to new heights over the last decade and the input we’re hearing from our constituents to write this biennial budget.
“We can and must do better than the extreme liberal giveaway the governor proposed.”
- Evers’ Capital Budget Spends $2.4 Billion - Shawn Johnson and Rich Kremer - Feb 22nd, 2021
- The State of Politics: The Debate Over Local Sales Taxes - Steven Walters - Feb 22nd, 2021
- Evers Budget Restores Union Rights - Shawn Johnson - Feb 22nd, 2021
- Statement on Wisconsin Budget Proposal - Wisconsin Federation for Children - Feb 19th, 2021
- BLOC Responds to Evers’ Budget Address - Black Leaders Organizing for Communities - Feb 19th, 2021
- Gov. Evers’ Badger Bounceback Agenda Receives Bipartisan Praise, Support - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 18th, 2021
- Americans for Prosperity – Wisconsin Responds to Gov. Evers’ Budget Proposal, Urges Fiscal Restraint - AFP Wisconsin - Feb 17th, 2021
- Senator Bradley: Scrap Governor Evers’ Budget, Start From Scratch - State Sen. Julian Bradley - Feb 17th, 2021
- Construction Business Group Supports Governor Evers’ State Budget Proposal - Construction Business Group - Feb 17th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Unveils $91 Billion Budget - Shawn Johnson and Laurel White - Feb 16th, 2021
Read more about 2021-2023 Wisconsin Budget here