Restaurant and Bar Covid-19 Safety Plans Drop Box Available
MILWAUKEE – On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, the City of Milwaukee Health Department announced COVID-19 Safety Plans can be physically dropped off in addition to submitting via email. Under the Phase 4.1 order, restaurants and bars are required to submit a COVID-19 Safety Plan, to continue in person dining (indoors and outdoors). Documents can be emailed to mailto:email@example.com with the subject line “COVID SAFETY PLAN: [insert name and address].” or they can be dropped into the drop box located in the Zeidler Municipal Building, on the first floor, by the lead and vital records department.
The Zeidler Municipal Building
841 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
8am – 430pm
Mon – Fri
Closed on the Weekends
All plans will be reviewed in the order received, and approval may take several days. Once a business has been approved, the operator will receive a certificate or seal from the Milwaukee Health Department indicating that they may operate safely.
Please visit our website: https://city.milwaukee.gov/coronavirus for updates and continuously updated information.
- WI Daily: 2,817 New COVID-19 Cases, A New High - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 26th, 2020
- BBB Business Tip: Navigating PPP loan forgiveness - Wisconsin Better Business Bureau - Sep 26th, 2020
- WI Daily: Active COVID-19 Hospitalizations Jump 59% This Week To New Record - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 25th, 2020
- School Plans Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 25th, 2020
- Taylor Measure Calling for Early Release of Wisconsin Inmates Adopted by Board - Sup. Sequanna Taylor - Sep 25th, 2020
- MKE County: It’s Not College Students Driving Disease - Graham Kilmer - Sep 25th, 2020
- Wisconsin Needs More Contact Tracers - Erik Gunn - Sep 25th, 2020
- Entertainment at a Distance: Hike to Support the Urban Ecology Center - Michael Holloway - Sep 25th, 2020
- Business Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 25th, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4.1 Order Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 25th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here