- Jul 11th, 2018 by Roman Reynebeau
- Jul 6th, 2018 by James Goulee, President, and Patricia Jursik, Board Member, Preserve Our Parks
- Apr 9th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Jan 15th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Dec 28th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 30th, 2017 by Caroline Blair
Recent Press Releases Referencing Oak Leaf Trail
Phase II of the project will see the trail reconstructed and widened from its current 10 feet to 12 feet.
The East Side bike trail is a frequently used commuter route, and drainage problems have caused it to deteriorate.