- Oct 11th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 12th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 26th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 15th, 2018 by Carl Baehr
- Jul 11th, 2018 by Roman Reynebeau
- Jul 6th, 2018 by James Goulee, President, and Patricia Jursik, Board Member, Preserve Our Parks
Recent Press Releases Referencing Oak Leaf Trail
State TAP grant will enable Milwaukee County to complete Ravine Road Bridge project and reopen bridge, road for public use
Phase II of the project will see the trail reconstructed and widened from its current 10 feet to 12 feet.
The East Side bike trail is a frequently used commuter route, and drainage problems have caused it to deteriorate.