- Nov 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 9th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 8th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Nov 2nd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 18th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 29th, 2017 by Mitchell Mittelstedt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lindsay Heights
One-Year Anniversary Celebrated with Two New Murals and Green Space
The 27 grants support local efforts to meet basic needs and enhance personal safety, increase access to social and economic opportunity, and improve the quality of community life.
64-unit apartment building under construction in former ice cream factory.
Former home of the Wally Schmidt Tavern.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm