- Oct 13th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 1st, 2019 by Ana Martinez-Ortiz
- Aug 2nd, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Jul 31st, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 5th, 2019 by Claire Hyman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lindsay Heights
Adams Garden Park is the latest endeavor for Larry and Sharon Adams, the retired Co-Founders of Walnut Way Conservation Corp., whose work was highlighted recently on the CBS Morning Show.
Zilber Family Foundation Announces $3.02 Million in Grants to Enhance the Wellbeing of Individuals, Families, and Neighborhoods in MilwaukeeJul 30th, 2019 by Zilber Family Foundation
Since 2008, the Foundation has invested more than $50 million in improving the quality of life in Lindsay Heights, Clarke Square, and Layton Boulevard West through the Zilber Neighborhood Initiative.
64-unit apartment building under construction in former ice cream factory.
Former home of the Wally Schmidt Tavern.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm