- Jun 5th, 2019 by Claire Hyman
- May 27th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- May 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 7th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- May 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lindsay Heights
“Green-Ribbon” Status of the Lindsay Heights Neighborhood Grows with New Green Infrastructure, Solar Installations and Eco Tour DesignationApr 18th, 2019 by Walnut Way Conservation Corp.
Partners and Residents Celebrate the Neighborhood Improvements
Harvest Day 2018: Lead from Where You Live
64-unit apartment building under construction in former ice cream factory.
Former home of the Wally Schmidt Tavern.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm