- Apr 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 19th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 15th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Feb 6th, 2019 by Analise Pruni
- Jan 18th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Dec 25th, 2018 by Urban Milwaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lindsay Heights
“Green-Ribbon” Status of the Lindsay Heights Neighborhood Grows with New Green Infrastructure, Solar Installations and Eco Tour DesignationApr 18th, 2019 by Walnut Way Conservation Corp.
Partners and Residents Celebrate the Neighborhood Improvements
Harvest Day 2018: Lead from Where You Live
Gina Stilp Named Executive Director as of July 5
64-unit apartment building under construction in former ice cream factory.
Former home of the Wally Schmidt Tavern.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm