- Jan 19th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 28th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jan 4th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 19th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 4th, 2001 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Judicial Commission
Snags Big Check from Industry Lobby Group That Literally Wrote Rules on Judicial Recusal Adopted by His Former Boss
"I pledge to you that I will apply the law fairly to everyone."
Under a proposal sponsored by Milwaukee Alderman Robert Bauman, some Milwaukee homeowners facing foreclosure due to unpaid city fees on their tax bill would have the option of paying on an installment plan instead of losing their homes.