- Oct 27th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jul 26th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Apr 5th, 2016 by Jon Peacock
- Nov 2nd, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Sep 21st, 2015 by Steven Walters
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Governor Walker Visits Martha Merrell’s Bookstore to Promote Child Sales Tax Rebate and Sales Tax Holiday PackageFeb 16th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
The proposed legislation sets a new sales tax holiday for August 4-5, 2018.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, the child tax credit rebate is estimated at $122.1 million in fiscal year 2018.
Budget surplus returns to taxpayers through one-time child sales tax rebate and sales tax holiday under agreement