- Jun 13th, 2020 by Michael Horne
- Jun 12th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 7th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 27th, 2020 by Edgar Mendez
- Feb 18th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 24th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Office of Lawyer Regulation
Grubb has deep roots in the Rock County legal community, where he has practiced for 27 years.
Richard Radcliffe currently serves as partner at the Tomah-based firm Mubarak, Radcliffe & Berry, S.C.
Both majority and minority party leadership submitted three names each. Two of the minority party’s nominees withdrew their names from consideration.
- State Supreme Court suspends law license of Gerald Boyle - Dec 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- State high court reinstates law license for Hurtgen - Sep 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein