- Jan 17th, 2019 by George Mitchell
- Sep 3rd, 2018 by Bill Lueders
- Aug 22nd, 2018 by Arn Pearson, Matt Rothschild and Scot Ross
- Aug 21st, 2018 by Laurel White
- Dec 17th, 2017 by Elias Radtke and Dee J. Hall
- Mar 5th, 2017 by State Rep. Dave Considine
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Financial Institutions
"The team members we are announcing today will help our administration connect the dots on important issues facing our state."
Nominations will be accepted through November 30, 2018.
Another Brad Schimel Blunder: Attorney General’s Pick to Run Office of School Safety Stands to Personally Profit From Fund She OverseesSep 17th, 2018 by One Wisconsin Now
‘Looks Like an All Around Sleazy Deal’
- River Hills landlord behind handful of problem properties in Milwaukee - Dec 4th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Cary Spivak
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley