- Aug 6th, 2019 by Ting-Chia Kan
- May 21st, 2019 by Natalie Yahr
- Nov 16th, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 13th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Nov 7th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Sep 25th, 2018 by Phoebe Petrovic
Recent Press Releases Referencing Kenosha County
Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order 36 Relating to Measures to Abate and Prevent Lead Exposure in Drinking WaterJul 29th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
"Lead poisoning is a statewide risk not just in Kenosha and Milwaukee, but in communities around the state."
Gov. Evers Announces Nexus Pharmaceuticals to Build Sterile Injectable Manufacturing Facility in Pleasant PrairieJul 10th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
The Pleasant Prairie manufacturing facility will support the production and supply of drugs in an array of therapeutic areas, including anesthesia, oncology, cardiovascular and neurology.
"An equitable and just system would be focused on healing for young Black girls who are trafficked and exploited."