- Jul 17th, 2018 by Alan Talaga
- Jun 29th, 2018 by Scott Gordon
- May 28th, 2018 by Steven Walters
- May 13th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- May 3rd, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 4th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Kenosha County
Wisconsin-based Michels Corporation awarded WisDOT’s I-94 North-South Projects Southern Segment Construction WorkMay 29th, 2018 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Work on the project is expected to begin this June with a completion date in late 2019.
Amanda Bates fills the position that was vacated by former Director Fred Hornby.
Kenosha County has seen six suspected overdose deaths in the last two weeks, and the County is currently suing opioid manufacturers for the personal devastation and fiscal strain the opioid crisis has caused the County's residents