- Oct 11th, 2019 by Alana Watson
- Aug 6th, 2019 by Ting-Chia Kan
- May 21st, 2019 by Natalie Yahr
- Nov 16th, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 13th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Nov 7th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Kenosha County
The new judge will complete a term ending July 31, 2021.
"Caregivers provide critically important care and services, and it is essential that we recognize the important contributions these unsung heroes make to families in Wisconsin."
Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order 36 Relating to Measures to Abate and Prevent Lead Exposure in Drinking WaterJul 29th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
"Lead poisoning is a statewide risk not just in Kenosha and Milwaukee, but in communities around the state."