- Jun 25th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 6th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 23rd, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Apr 6th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Jan 24th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 23rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Water Works
The report provides evidence that Milwaukee’s drinking water quality is clean and safe and meets all U.S. EPA and Wisconsin DNR regulations.
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
Lead service lines make up about 74,600 properties in the city, including 68,300 residential.