- May 13th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 5th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Apr 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 11th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Jan 2nd, 2019 by State Sen. Chris Larson
- Nov 6th, 2018 by Jack Fennimore
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Historical Society
Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order #19 Relating to the Creation of the Committee to Celebrate the Centennial Anniversary of Wisconsin’s Ratification of the 19th AmendmentApr 11th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
Gov. Evers today designated Mrs. Kathy Evers as the Chairwoman of the Executive Committee.
The book features high-quality reproductions of twenty-two Seifert watercolors.
Gurda Paddles City History through a Watery Lens in his newest book, “Milwaukee: A City Built on Water”Jun 13th, 2018 by Wisconsin Historical Society Press
Gurda explores the city's complicated relationship with its most precious resource.
- Posner Building transformed into MKE Lofts Downtown with $23.5 million development - Sep 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin