- Jan 4th, 2018 by Jonathan Anderson
- Nov 30th, 2017 by Tom Kamenick and Libby Sobic
- Nov 3rd, 2017 by Ernst-Ulrich Franzen
- Oct 2nd, 2017 by Bill Lueders
- Sep 2nd, 2017 by Dee J. Hall
- Aug 1st, 2017 by April Barker
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council
Political Activist and Gubernatorial Candidate Mike McCabe is holding a Q&A Town Hall on Milwaukee's North Side.
Over the course of two decades, Halsted became a familiar voice to WPR listeners.
Attorney Robert J. Dreps, advocate for open government, to receive Distinguished Wisconsin Watchdog AwardMar 18th, 2016 by Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism
Dreps, who last month was inducted into the Wisconsin Newspaper Hall of Fame, is retiring from full-time practice at the Madison office of Godfrey & Kahn.