- Oct 21st, 2019 by Steven Walters
- Aug 3rd, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Apr 11th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jan 17th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Dec 29th, 2018 by Corri Hess
- Sep 28th, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Education Association Council
"Everyone should have the opportunity to save for their future and no one should have to worry about making ends meet or their financial security in retirement."
The Council’s mission is to identify barriers to women’s social and economic participation in the state and work with public and private-sector partners to develop initiatives and identify solutions and to disseminate information on the status of women and issues of concern to women in the state.
Elected Official, MPS Parent, and Educational Assistant Will Put the Students First
- Vel Phillips’ son files to run for judge in Milwaukee - Dec 1st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- GOP lawmaker moves to have governor, not voters, pick schools chief - Sep 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein