- May 28th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- May 2nd, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Apr 30th, 2019 by Dave Fidlin
- Feb 5th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 6th, 2018 by Carl Lindner
- May 22nd, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing WEC Energy Group
Gov. Evers Announces Nexus Pharmaceuticals to Build Sterile Injectable Manufacturing Facility in Pleasant PrairieJul 10th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
The Pleasant Prairie manufacturing facility will support the production and supply of drugs in an array of therapeutic areas, including anesthesia, oncology, cardiovascular and neurology.
Support for the $200 million project is expected to help create 1,500 jobs in Milwaukee County.
Sponsorship creates brighter holidays for thousands of Wisconsin families
- We Energies unveils completed natural-gas project at Valley Power Plant - Nov 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- After nine tumultuous months, Mark Mone formally installed as UWM chancellor - Oct 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Scott Walker gets $10,000 each from Roy Reiman; We Energies and Northwestern Mutual PACs - Jul 22nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen