- Aug 21st, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Aug 5th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Aug 1st, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 30th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 28th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing We Energies
If regulators approve this acquisition, this phase of the Badger Hollow Solar Farm would begin generating electricity in 2021.
Meant to showcase the diversity and vitality of the Racine/Kenosha visual arts community, the biennial fellowships provide support for the professional development of the area’s artists.
With the agreement, We Energies will no longer pursue a solar fixed-cost recovery charge as part of its rate review with the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin.
- We Energies unveils completed natural-gas project at Valley Power Plant - Nov 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- San Diego buyer acquires another downtown Milwaukee property - Nov 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Northridge retail buildings targeted for light industrial space - Nov 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Business, labor leaders urge lawmakers to approve Bucks arena deal - Jul 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Plan advances to convert ‘Mural of Peace’ building into apartments - Feb 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin