- Jan 19th, 2018 by Kari Lydersen
- Jan 4th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 27th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 21st, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 15th, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
- Dec 12th, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
Recent Press Releases Referencing We Energies
Highly-Anticipated 7th Season Launches with Screening Event on January 8
Recently, ATC was quoted by a local media outlet as saying the project would be funded by Wisconsin ratepayers.
The award spotlights one community leader within Next Generation UPAF who cultivates, encourages and promotes the performing arts in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- We Energies unveils completed natural-gas project at Valley Power Plant - Nov 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- San Diego buyer acquires another downtown Milwaukee property - Nov 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Northridge retail buildings targeted for light industrial space - Nov 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Business, labor leaders urge lawmakers to approve Bucks arena deal - Jul 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Plan advances to convert ‘Mural of Peace’ building into apartments - Feb 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin