- May 15th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 9th, 2018 by Laura Thompson
- Feb 5th, 2018 by Jim Cryns
- Dec 18th, 2017 by Laura Thompson
- Oct 15th, 2017 by Craig Peterson
- May 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing United Performing Arts Fund
Cultures and gardens clash, turning well-intentioned neighbors into feuding enemies in Karen Zacarías’ new play, NATIVE GARDENS running October 19 – November 11, 2018 at Renaissance Theaterworks. Scenic Designer & Props Master work to maintain a living garden in the Broadway Theatre Center’s “Black Box” Studio Theatre this autumn
To recognize Williams-Smith for her commitment to the community, The Marcus Corporation donated $1,000 to the charity of her choice, Professional Dimensions, for its commitment to Pathfinders Milwaukee, Inc.
Danceworks Performance Company invites audiences to the first concert of its 2018-19 season: Against the Grain: The Life & Times of Levi Fisher AmesSep 25th, 2018 by Danceworks Inc.
October 20-21 & 25-28, 2018 * Danceworks Studio Theatre
- UPAF names 2016 campaign co-chairs, debuts celebrity videos promoting the arts - Dec 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Former Wisconsin tourism official Fantle to lead marketing for UPAF - Aug 3rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler