Opened in 2011, The Noble is a restaurant and tavern located at 704 S. 2nd St. in the Walker’s Point neighborhood.
Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Address: 704 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-243-4997
- Website: http://nobleprovisions.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thenoblemke
- Oct 15th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Apr 9th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Feb 26th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Dec 21st, 2015 by Newaukee
- Nov 11th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Noble
Past Artists Include Walk the Moon, Nathaniel Rateliff and X Ambassadors
- Walker’s Point building on National Avenue sold for restoration, new artist studio - Oct 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan