- Nov 11th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Oct 18th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Oct 20th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Aug 27th, 2015 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jun 7th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- Feb 11th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Schools and Communities United
Public School Workers, Parents, Community Leaders to protest Betsy DeVos appearance at publicly funded private voucher schoolSep 15th, 2019 by Milwaukee Teachers’ Education Association
"Betsy DeVos is waging war on public education and is working to make drastic cuts to after school programs, arts education, literacy development, community schools, foreign language education, the Special Olympics, and has proposed a $143 billion cut from federal student loans."
The election for the Milwaukee Board of School Directors is April 2, 2019, with a possible primary February 19.
Longtime Neighborhood Leader and Public School Activist Pledges Strong Support for MPS Students and Parents