- May 3rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 13th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 4th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
Recent Press Releases Referencing Rexnord Corp.
To date, more than $2.5 million has been pledged to name spaces within the new Dwight and Dian Diercks Computational Science Hall at Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Representatives from federal agencies, industry and academia will share developments in energy, materials, biomedical technologies, water and more.
Current board members Ronald H. Dix and Steven J. Smith are not standing for re-election.
- Rockwell’s Crandall joins Rexnord board of directors - Oct 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Reed Street Yards development site sold to construction firm - Aug 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Reed Street Yards puts the ‘why’ into where water tech companies are moving - Aug 6th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- City panel backs $1.9M for Zurn HQ move to Milwaukee - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held
- WEDC awards Rexnord $2 million in tax credits for Reed Street Yards move - Jul 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held
- Rexnord affiliate Zurn may get $1.9M from Milwaukee for HQ relocation - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Zurn moving headquarters to Milwaukee - Jun 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Rexnord moving Zurn HQ to Milwaukee; will be tenant of second Reed Street Yards building - Jun 23rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held