Opened in 1995, Nomad World Pub is a tavern located at 1401 E. Brady St. in the Lower East Side neighborhood.
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
Nomad World Copa 2014
USA vs Portugal World Cup 2014 at Nomad World Pub (1-1)
USA vs Portugal World Cup 2014 at Nomad World Pub (1-1) cont…
USA vs Portugal World Cup 2014 at Nomad World Pub (2-1)
- Address: 1401 E. Brady St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-224-8111
- Website: http://www.nomadworldpub.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nomadmilwaukee
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NomadWorldP
People Associated With Nomad World Pub
- Mar 22nd, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Apr 1st, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Mar 18th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 14th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Dec 3rd, 2018 by Jack Fennimore
- Sep 18th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
Recent Press Releases Referencing Nomad World Pub
Enjoy a Scavenger Hunt and You Could Win a Custom, Lakefront Fat Tire Bike
Revitalization of iconic dining venue in Turner Hall is a collaboration with Pabst Theater Group
Former home of La Fuente transformed into Nomad Nacional pop-up, complete with a signature brew, global street food and a World Cup FanZone in June.