Located in Turner Hall.
- Nov 1st, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Jul 13th, 2018 by Dan Kaufman
- May 10th, 2018 by Lydia Slattery
- Feb 20th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Feb 12th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- May 4th, 2016 by Urban Milwaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Turners
The event is a reminder that Nov. 11 – now a day to honor veterans – was established as a day to promote world peace.
The Milwaukee Turners were founded in 1853 by immigrants and refugees from Germany who became strong abolitionists and allies of Frederick Douglass.
Jane’s Walk MKE is part of a worldwide movement of more than 200 cities hosting free, citizen-led walking tours inspired by urbanist and writer Jane Jacobs.
- Plan to close 4th Street for new Bucks arena might not be a slam dunk - Dec 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin