Milwaukee Public Museum, Inc.
- Oct 28th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 29th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- May 15th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 9th, 2018 by Laura Thompson
- Dec 18th, 2017 by Laura Thompson
- Sep 18th, 2017 by Newaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Public Museum
40th Annual National Philanthropy Day recognizes the impact of giving and those who make it possibleNov 15th, 2018 by Association of Fundraising Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin
Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s Doris Heiser, 18-year-old entrepreneur Katie Eder, and business and nonprofit leader Harris Turer, are among those honored
Hours on Fri., Nov. 16 are 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.; 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Sat., Nov. 17; and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sun., Nov. 18.
"The positive possibilities of this proposed relationship are endless."
- Historical Society could get cash first pitched for Marcus Center - Nov 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Q&A: New Milwaukee Public Museum VP aims to shake up audience engagement - Aug 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Olivia Barrow
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst