- Jun 12th, 2019 by Laurel White
- May 29th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- May 17th, 2019 by Dave Fidlin
- May 6th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- May 3rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 9th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Medical College of Wisconsin
The JFC voted on June 11th, 2019 to include a $10 million State Building Commission grant for the facility, to be located on the MCW Milwaukee campus.
LGBT Chamber, Herzing University-Brookfield Partner on Scholarship for LGBT Healthcare ProfessionalsJun 10th, 2019 by Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Pride in Healthcare scholarship applications are now being accepted by the LGBT Chamber of Commerce and must be submitted online by August 2, 2019.
“Oftentimes, metal implants can negatively alter CT images, making diagnosis challenging. Since CT scans are used to plan radiation therapy, these image degradations can lead to treatment inaccuracies.”