- Mar 13th, 2019 by Jay Heck
- Feb 25th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Feb 20th, 2019 by Andrea Kaminski
- Feb 8th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Feb 5th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Feb 1st, 2019 by Corri Hess
Recent Press Releases Referencing League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
Wisconsin voters show strong support for nonpartisan redistricting reform
While National Voter Registration Day is September 25, Leagues across the state will be holding voter registration drives throughout the week and will continue holding outreach events as the November 6 election approaches.
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.