- Jun 5th, 2018 by Cathleen Draper
- May 29th, 2018 by Chuck Quirmbach
- Feb 13th, 2018 by Jay Heck
- Feb 12th, 2018 by Ingrid Rothe
- Dec 20th, 2017 by Erin Grunze
- Sep 26th, 2017 by Andrea Kaminski
Recent Press Releases Referencing League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk
The Wisconsin Republican State Convention passed a resolution to abolish same day (Election Day) voter registration.