- Jan 15th, 2020 by Shawn Johnson
- Jan 13th, 2020 by Corri Hess
- Jan 3rd, 2020 by Shawn Johnson
- Dec 21st, 2019 by Alana Watson
- Oct 22nd, 2019 by Jeffrey Mandell
- Sep 14th, 2019 by Erin Grunze
Recent Press Releases Referencing League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
Sheboygan County Board passes resolution 20-4 to become 48th county to call for Fair Maps
Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order #19 Relating to the Creation of the Committee to Celebrate the Centennial Anniversary of Wisconsin’s Ratification of the 19th AmendmentApr 11th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
Gov. Evers today designated Mrs. Kathy Evers as the Chairwoman of the Executive Committee.
"Today, we are seeking to end the State of Wisconsin’s involvement in the lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act."