- Oct 1st, 2018 by Steven Walters
- Jun 5th, 2018 by Cathleen Draper
- May 29th, 2018 by Chuck Quirmbach
- Feb 13th, 2018 by Jay Heck
- Feb 12th, 2018 by Ingrid Rothe
- Dec 20th, 2017 by Erin Grunze
Recent Press Releases Referencing League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
While National Voter Registration Day is September 25, Leagues across the state will be holding voter registration drives throughout the week and will continue holding outreach events as the November 6 election approaches.
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk