Opened in 1977, Disability Rights Wisconsin is a non-profit organization.
Designated by the Governor to ensure the rights of all state citizens with disabilities through individual advocacy and system change, DRW is part of a national system of federally mandated independent disability agencies. DRW is completely independent of government and the disability service system in order to be free of any conflicts of interests which would undermine our capacity to advocate vigorously on behalf of the human and legal rights of people with disabilities.
- Phone: 800-928-8778
- Website: https://www.disabilityrightswi.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drwisconsin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisabilityRightsWI/
People Associated With Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Nov 2nd, 2022 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 2nd, 2022 by Bill Lueders
- Oct 10th, 2022 by Matthew DeFour, Matt Mencarini and Jacob Resneck
- Sep 22nd, 2022 by Henry Redman
- Sep 1st, 2022 by Henry Redman
- Jul 27th, 2022 by Danielle Kaeding
Recent Press Releases Referencing Disability Rights Wisconsin
7-8:30 p.m., January 31, 2022, on Zoom