- May 8th, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Apr 26th, 2018 by Scott Gordon
- Apr 3rd, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 19th, 2017 by State Rep. Jonathan Brostoff
- Apr 17th, 2017 by James Rowen
- Apr 4th, 2017 by Mark Redsten
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clean Wisconsin
"This proposed diversion does not meet the letter or spirit of the Great Lakes Compact," said Ezra Meyer, Water Resources Specialist.
The purpose of the diversion is to provide Great Lakes water to Foxconn Technology Group, a private, large multinational electronics manufacturer, for its first U.S. manufacturing plant.