- Nov 7th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 13th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 6th, 2018 by Rachel Kubik
- Dec 19th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
- Sep 1st, 2017 by Emmy A. Yates
- Jul 27th, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square Neighborhood Initiative
In addition to the cash prize sponsored by the Zilber Family Foundation, La Catrina de Villa will receive support from WWBIC in form of business classes and technical assistance.
The grants support organizations working to address the causes and consequences of poverty.
Ledesma will create five to seven new pieces of art, including public artwork that will be installed along the corridor.