Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Address: 1101 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-212-8843
- Website: http://braiselocalfood.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BraiseLocalFood
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BraiseLocalFood/?fref=ts
People Associated With Braise
- Feb 15th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 28th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- Dec 21st, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Jun 26th, 2019 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Mar 12th, 2019 by Erol Reyal
- Apr 20th, 2018 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Braise
From grilling the best sliders to creating delicious vegan meals, guests will be inspired to create the perfect summer snacks.
This gala and silent auction event is a fundraiser for Milwaukee’s favorite community-powered radio station, WMSE..
- Three Milwaukee chefs up for 2016 James Beard Foundation Awards - Feb 17th, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Todd Bragstad
- Pastry chef sees dream of owning cafe in reach - Nov 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Kristine M. Kierzek