America's Black Holocaust Museum is a museum located at 401 W. North Ave. in the Halyard Park neighborhood.
Halyard Park is a neighborhood that is bounded by W. North Ave. on the north, N. Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. on the east, W. Walnut St. on the south, and N. 6th St. on the west.
- Address: 401 W. North Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-209-3640
- Website: https://www.abhmuseum.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABHMuseum
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABHMuseum/
People Associated With America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Jun 30th, 2022 by Sophie Bolich
- May 24th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 25th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 7th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 2nd, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 19th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing America’s Black Holocaust Museum
MPM challenges the community to take the “My Mandela Pledge,” spend 67 minutes in service
Members of the Milwaukee Turners Turn $4,000 Into a $16,000 Gift to Support America’s Black Holocaust MusuemFeb 20th, 2019 by Milwaukee Turners
The Milwaukee Turners, founded by abolitionists in the 1850s, is the oldest civic organization in Milwaukee and has been deeply committed to social justice since its founding.