America's Black Holocaust Museum is a museum located at 401 W. North Ave. in the Halyard Park neighborhood.
Halyard Park is a neighborhood that is bounded by W. North Ave. on the north, N. Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. on the east, W. Pleasant St. on the south, and N. 6th St. on the west.
- Address: 401 W. North Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-209-3640
- Website: https://www.abhmuseum.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABHMuseum
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABHMuseum/
People Associated With America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Jan 28th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- Nov 22nd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 10th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 3rd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 27th, 2020 by Alana Watson
- Jul 26th, 2019 by Edgar Mendez
Recent Press Releases Referencing America’s Black Holocaust Museum
Members of the Milwaukee Turners Turn $4,000 Into a $16,000 Gift to Support America’s Black Holocaust MusuemFeb 20th, 2019 by Milwaukee Turners
The Milwaukee Turners, founded by abolitionists in the 1850s, is the oldest civic organization in Milwaukee and has been deeply committed to social justice since its founding.
“There are so many untold, little known and inspirational stories” said Rev. Jeffrey Powell, the originator of the idea for the commemoration.
Chris Abele Issues a $100,000 Personal Challenge Grant on Behalf of America’s Black Holocaust MuseumJan 8th, 2019 by Dr. James Cameron Legacy Foundation
Written pledges submitted by February 25, 2019 can be paid through the end of calendar year 2021 (up to a 3-year pledge).